Give People Who Visit Your Los Angeles Home Something to Talk About with These 8 Pool Enhancements
Do you love throwing pool parties at your Los Angeles home? If so, consider one or more of the following eight pool enhancements to give your guests something to talk about after visiting. After all, with thousands upon thousands of LA homes having swimming pools, people who attend a lot of parties have seen it all. With a little creativity and an excellent pool builder, you can offer your guests something unique.
- Swim-Through Grotto – Not just any swim-through grotto, but one with changing fiber-optic lights and a built-in stereo system. Guests who want to escape the busy area of the pool can spend time inside the grotto.
- Geyser – Similar to the geysers seen in national parks, you can have your pool builder create one in the middle of your pool. Over the past two years, geysers have become one of the most sought-after pool enhancements.
- Light Display – Instead of an ordinary light at the deep end of the pool at your Los Angeles home, have one installed that changes color.
- Attached Jacuzzi – Rather than your guests getting out of the pool to head to the jacuzzi, have one attached. That way, they can hop back and forth as they please.
- Gazebo – At one end of the pool, have a gazebo built. Include concrete stools and a bar where you can serve your guests snacks and drinks.
- Motif – A beautiful motif designed at the bottom of the pool is another one of the increasingly popular pool enhancements seen in Los Angeles. However, because everyone has a different preference, there are probably no two alike.
- Sliding Board – Replace the standard diving board with a sliding board that travels from the top of a fountain rock formation into the water.
- Flowing Waterfall – For a waterfall feature, do something different. Instead of one that takes up only a small section of the pool, have your builder make a flowing waterfall that takes up an entire side.